In the new episode…
• Jeremy Clarkson & James May embark on a trip to the British beach in two new electric cars - the Nissan Leaf and the Peugeot iOn - taking in an impromptu and thoroughly informative visit to Lincoln along the way
• Richard Hammond meets the world’s most extraordinary team prepping for the Dakar Rally
• PLUS: the new brand new Lamborghini Aventador flexes its muscles on the track
• AND: music manager & judge on The X Factor UK Louis Walsh is the star in the Reasonably Priced Car.
From next Monday’s new episode of Top Gear.
Get ready for an all new episode of TOP GEAR - with a special sneak peek at Ep 5, premiering MONDAY Sept 19 at 9/8c only on BBC America.
Here, Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May are challenged to knock down a row of derelict houses… in less time than it takes a team of professional demolition experts to do the same job.
Can military tanks, explosives and battering rams do the job?!
Don’t miss new episodes of TOP GEAR, *** every Monday 9/8c *** on BBC America.
From this upcoming Monday’s episode of Top Gear
Remember the fast-for-real-fast Nissan GT-R from tonight’s episode? Here’s behind the scenes vid of James May taking it out for a spin.
First off, he walked away from the accident. He’s ok.
Rowan Atkinson, the comedian and petrol-head, has been discharged from hospital on Friday after walking away from a crash in one of the world’s fastest road cars – suffering no worse than an injured shoulder, some very expensive coach work and wounded pride.
He left Peterborough City hospital in a wheelchair by the back door, flanked by security guards who attempted to block waiting photographers, and was driven away in a private ambulance.
The accident happened when one of the stars of his large car collection the maroon McLaren F1 – which he bought in 1997 for a reported £650,000, as a reward for the success of his Mr Bean film – apparently spun off the wet road on Thursday night and hit a tree and a lamppost.
The all new episode of Top Gear is only four days away and we know it’s a tough wait. To satiate your TG addiction, here’s a clip showing the unbelievable Jaguar and train tracks contraption.
Last night we saw James driving an Evoque across Death Valley.
Click through for video of James still talking about it.
via BBC Top Gear
In next Monday’s episode…
• Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond look at some amazing second-hand bargains that match the price of Britain’s cheapest new car, the $11,000 Nissan Pixo.
• James May tests the toughness of the new Range Rover Evoque by driving it through California’s Death Valley and then gauges its stylishness by driving a surprise guest across Las Vegas.
• PLUS: a full track test with the incredible McLaren MP4-12C - as it meets its deadliest supercar rival, the Ferrari 458.
• AND Reigning Formula 1 world champion Sebastian Vettel is the star in the Reasonably Priced Car.